WhatsApp is one of the best messaging apps. In 2014, WhatsApp was acquired by Facebook (Meta company). And From then Since now WhatsApp is providing the best services as messaging app. Therefore, WhatsApp became an instant messaging application due to its best performance. One of its best features is sharing live locations. In this article, I will explain how to share live location on WhatsApp?
So using WhatsApp we can send messages, audios, videos, pictures, emojis, and much more. These are the features that can be found in a single app. And you can have access to these all features just by downloading WhatsApp App and having a stable internet connection.
Table of Contents
Two Types of locations Can be shared on WhatsApp. The current location and the live location(rea-time location). Let me explain these two types of locations. The current location is such a location that shows only the present location. But doesn’t shows the location continuously. And the live location is such a location that shares the location continuously.
yes obviously at the same time live location can be shared with multiple contacts. All you have to do is to select those contacts you want to share with and then share one-by-one your real-time location. Don’t skip the article and read the step-by-step method below to understand.
Follow the few following steps below.
- Open the WhatsApp application on your smartphone.
- Search for the person or group you want to share location.
- Tap on the one
- you want to select.
- top on the option available in your chat.
- Find on location icon. and click on it.
- Now select which location you want to send. If current so select current otherwise select live location.
- This is all about how to share your current or live location on android.
Sharing location on iPhone is similar to android. See following steps.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Find the person or group you want to share location.
- Click on the plus sign at bottom left corner
- Then select location.
- Now you have two options. Sent current location or live location.
- This is how you can share your current or live location on WhatsApp. Live location is a location. Which shares your location continuously. But it also depends on your choice. You can choose how long you want to share location. WhatsApp allows you to choose different periods of time-sharing live locations. Like you can choose to share for next 15 minutes, 1 hour, or 8 hours.
- Once you select to share your real-time location for next 8 hours. But, after 2 hours want to stop live sharing. So you can easily stop it.
- If you have been disconnected due to connection problem from sharing live location. It can be resumed from the same point.
It is all about how to send you real-time location on WhatsApp. So I hope you have found this article useful. If it was helpful to you. So kindly share with your friends to help them too. Or you can share it on social media too.
most associated articles:
Best biology WhatsApp group link