How to Save CapCut Video Without Watermark. Do you also want to remove the CapCut watermark from your video? Then you have just come to the right place. In this article, we will show you how to Save CapCut video without watermark.
CapCut is a feature-rich video editor, with the help of this app you can add, and modify clips and could also add stickers and emojis. With CapCut you could create films that are based on editing a timeline, and you could different layers of things which will enhance your work. You could also choose any other video and could alter it in your own work.
You could add a variety of things like voices, tunes, and stickers from CapCut’s extension collection. Once the editing of your video is done you could export your video on famous platforms like TikTok. By clicking on the export option, with this app adding voices, and editing your video could be done in a few minutes.
How to Save CapCut Video Without Watermark
Table of Contents
Method 1: Manually save a CapCut Video without a watermark
- First, open the CapCut app and load any video.
- Slide all the way to the end of the video.
- In order to delete the watermark click on the Ending and select Delete.
4. Then click on the Export button from the top right corner of your screen. And click Done.
And that’s it, you have successfully removed the watermark from your CapCut video. And now you could save it.
Method 2: How to permanently remove the CapCut watermark
- Open the CapCut app.
- And go to Settings.
3. Then click on Add default ending.
4. Click on Discard.
5. Then you have to restart the app and you will no longer see CapCut’s watermark at the end of your video.
How to Save a CapCut template without watermark
- First, open the CapCut app.
- Go to the template section.
- And open any template of your desire.
- Click on Export button from the top right corner.
- And Click Export Without Watermark.
And that’s it you have successfully saved a CapCut template without any watermark.
In this article, we showed you How to Save CapCut video without Watermark. I hope this guide have provided you with what you were looking for. I also hope that you will not face any kind of problem because we have provided you the steps with Screenshots. But still if you had any kind of questions or suggestions then do tell us in the comment section. We would love to reach out to you.