How to Install VMware Tools on macOS Sonoma. After installing macOS Sonoma on VMware you got to know that Full-screen mode on VMware on Windows PC is not supported by macOS Sonoma. So you do have not to panic because there is one program called VMware tools. Which enables you to launch macOS Sonoma in full-screen mode on Windows Computer. Numerous macOS Sonoma features can be used with the help of VMware tools. So VMware tools enhance your experience on VMware WorkStation
So in this guide, you will learn how to install VMware Tools on macOS Sonoma. So stick to the guide till the end, or else you would not understand the steps.
What are VMware Tools?
Table of Contents
VMware tools improve the functionality of the guest operating system running on the VMware Workstation. The speed and dependability of the guest operating system would be enhanced with the help of VMware tools. And features like mouse integration and time synchronization are all made possible due to installing VMware tools on your VMware Workstation. While trying to install macOS Sonoma on a Windows PC.
Advantages of using VMware tools
- Enhance performance: installing the VMware tools will enhance the network speed, and will boost efficiency by raising the maximum memory limit. And will also decrease disc activity.
- Reliability: VMware tools are made to recognize and report any changes in the hardware setup of your VMware Workstation. Doing so will raise the dependability of your Virtual Machine.
- Monitoring: From all the things the VMware tools include the ability to monitor your Virtual Machine’s CPU usage, disc delay, and disc space.
- Troubleshooting: With all these advantages VMware tools could also check your guest operating system running on your Virtual Machine. And will diagnose if there are any issues in your guest’s operating system. And will also repair it for you.
How to Install VMware Tools on macOS Sonoma
- First, you have to open your VMware Workstation and power on the macOS Sonoma.
2. Then you have to click on the VM options from the left side and select Install VMware tools.
3. Double-click on the Install VMware tools
4. And on the next page Click Install.
5.Enter your password and click Install Software.
6. Then you will face a warning by VMware, Inc. that says “System Extensions Blocked”. And click on open system settings.
7. And from the Security and Privacy page click on Allow.
8. Once again enter your password and click on Modify Settings.
9. And select the Not Now
10. Once the installation process of VMware tools clicks on Restart to reboot your VMware of macOS Sonoma.
And now you could enjoy using macOS Sonoma in full resolution in VMware Workstation.
In this guide, we showed you How to Install VMware Tools on macOS Sonoma. So I hope this guide solved your problem and provided you with what you were looking for. I hope you will not face any kind of problem while doing it yourself. But still, if you had any questions or suggestions then do tell us in the comment section. We would love to reach out to you.