It’s quite simple and easy to customise your phone’s every part. But you should know how to do that. So today we are going to customise the home screen and lock screen on our Xiaomi Android phones. In this article, we will learn how to change the home screen wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper on a Xiaomi phone.
Furthermore, download a photo from Google or choose one from your gallery. As you wish, you can choose and set amazing photos as your phone’s wallpaper. Nonetheless, you can customise the home screen and lock screen with different images.
So let’s do it.
Visit techno’s homepage for topics and reviews.
How to Change Home Screen Wallpaper?
To change your home screen wallpaper, go through the few steps below.
In addition, through two methods, you can change the wallpaper on your home screen. Methods are below.
- Go to your phone’s gallery or long press on your home screen.
- Choose a photo and then tap on it.
- Once you tap on the picture, you will see some options on the bottom right corner.
- Now click on the three-dot horizontal lines.
- A pop-up screen will appear then. From the pop-up screen click on the set as wallpaper.
- Now there is an option called “apply.” Click the apply button. Again, a pop-up screen will appear. You will have three options. Set the wallpaper as the home wallpaper, the lock wallpaper, or both screens.
- So, now, press on the set as home-screen. The photo will be displayed as home-screen wallpaper.
How to Change Lock Screen Wallpaper.
To change the lock screen wallpaper, follow the same steps as described above. At a time, you can set a photo as both home and lock wallpaper. But if you want to have a different lock screen from the home screen, then you will need to do that individually.
Read also: how to fingerprint lock Instagram app
How to Make a Photo Your Home and Lock Screens?
Follow the steps below to set a photo as the home and lock both screens:
- Navigate to phone’s gallery.
- Then select a photo.
- Now tap on the photo.
- Tap on the three-dot horizontal line.
- Tap on the set as wallpaper.
- Tap apply
- Tap on “set as both“.
Hopefully, the information was useful to you. If you want to stay up-to-date on our new posts, follow our Facebook page.